All breeds, resident and non-resident pups are welcome to join our daycare program! However, all dogs must pass a temperament evaluation (the first full day of daycare) to ensure that every dog is a good fit for group-play environment.
The temperament evaluation allows us to see how the pup interacts with the other dogs and enables us to properly place him|her in the right playgroup based on size and play style. The full day provides more time for the pup to adjust to a new place and become comfortable as well as gives us more time to get to know each one better!
Evaluations must be scheduled in advance and are available weekday mornings with a drop-off between 7:30am and 10am. To schedule an evaluation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current on Vaccinations
We must obtain a copy of the up-to-date records for the following vaccinations:
Distemper (all rounds must be completed), Bordetella and Rabies.
*Per Pennsylvania State Law, it is required that we also obtain the Rabies Certificate.
An example of an acceptable Rabies Certificate can be found here.
Spayed or Neutered
All dogs over the age of six (6) months must be spayed or neutered.
Registered for Our Online Software
Create a PetExec account by signing up here!
Policies & Procedures
Drop Off + Pick Up Times
drop off times | 7:30am - 10:00am
pick up times | 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- dogs will not be accepted after 10:10am and will be considered a no-show*
- a $5 late fee will apply starting at 6:05pm + $1 for every additional minute
- all daycare reservations MUST be made by 12pm the day before
- Monday reservations must be made by 4pm on Sundays
- reservations must be cancelled by 12pm the day before or a $10 cancellation fee will apply
- a *no-show fee in the amount of the scheduled half or full day ($26 half | $35 full) will apply to reservations cancelled the day of or if you do not show up to your reservation
Package days do not have to be used consecutively and they never expire!
Packages are NON-REFUNDABLE and days cannot be combined or substituted with any other services.
Want to check in on your pup during the day?
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram!
We post pictures throughout the day of all the daycare dogs.